Posted on November 21 2017
Easy & Quick Cranberry Orange Relish Sauce
This Thanksgiving (or anytime you want a refreshing side) go ahead and make this amazing & sweet Cranberry Orange Relish Sauce. It will surely have your family wanting more!
- 1 Bag Fresh Cranberries
- 1/2 Cup Sugar or sugar substitute
- 3 Small Oranges
- 1/4 Apple
- 1/4 Lemon
- Use a chopper to chop all the cranberries
- Peel 1 1/2 oranges and save the rest for juice
- Chop oranges, apple pieces and lemon, set aside
- Heat cranberries on low heat for about 5 minutes or until mushy
- Add in chopped fruit and squeeze remaining orange juice
- Add in sugar and stir all together. Ready to serve or make ahead of time to either heat up or serve cold!