Posted on June 17 2019
Once you get your hands on a stack of these mailers, you will enjoy the benefits of shipping with ease!
“Poly mailers” refer to polyethylene mailing envelopes commonly used by eCommerce businesses to ship apparel, plastics, shoes and other non-perishables. They are lightweight, moisture-resistant, and come in a wide variety of sizes. They can be used for almost anything. Because poly-mailers are basically weightless, they are great money-savers in shipping.
Shipping businesses use the most poly-mailers (smart move), but having a variety of them at home can come in handy for shipping care packages, holiday gifts or even paperwork.
Whether you’re new to using poly mailers, or have enjoyed their shipping ease for years now, here are some benefits of using them:
1. Easy Storage: A case of these bags is very small, compared to storing cardboard boxes, and you don't have to worry about temperature or moisture in storing facility.
2. Perfect Size Package: There is little (or no) need for void fill when shipping mail bags. Plus, they use less material to produce, so there is less packaging waste.
3. Weather-proof: These bags are made from water-resistant materials which eliminates the worry of product damage from bad weather or spills on route to your recipient.
4. Save Money: With no added packaging weight, they make an inexpensive way to distribute products.
5. Versatility: Historically great for fabric items, they can be used for books, health and beauty products, medicine and vitamins, pet supplies, small electronics, and kids toys. More fits in a mailer than you would think!
6. Branding: A white poly mailer allows you to add attractive stickers, labels, marker decorations or whatever you want to share with you customers. It also offers a discreet packaging if needed.