11" X 50' Vacuum Seal Rolls - 2 count
$ 20.99 $ 21.99401150_2
Signup to get the FoodVacNews newsletter that includes special deals only for our readers!
- Exclusive newsletter DEALS
- Special discounts
- Amazing vacuum seal Recipes
- Tips for vacuum sealing
- Vacuum sealing product help
- Unique vacuum sealing ideas!
- FoodVacBags company information
- and MORE!
What is vacuum sealing?
Vacuum sealing (also known as vacuum packing) is a method of packaging that removes air from the package prior to sealing. This method involves (manually or automatically) placing items in a plastic film package, removing air from inside, and sealing the package. The intent of vacuum packing is usually to remove oxygen from the container to extend the shelf life of foods and, with flexible package forms, to reduce the volume of the contents and package.
Will FoodVacBags™ Rolls & Bags work with Foodsaver™ (and other) vacuum sealer machines?
Yes! FoodVacBags Rolls and Bags are made to work with any type of vacuum sealer machine. This includes: FoodSaver™, Vesta Precision®, Seal-A-Meal®, Regal®, VacMaster®, Weston®, Cabela's® and more.
Does my order ship for free and how fast will it ship?
Yes! We offer free shipping on all products throughout the contiguous United States (except for Emergency Essentials products). There is a surcharge for orders shipping to AK, HI and other US territories. We ship same day on all orders received before 2 pm Central Time. Any order placed after 2 pm on a Friday will be shipped on Monday. Find more details here.
Are FoodVacBags™ Rolls & Bags BPA Free and US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved?
Yes! FoodVacBags Rolls and Bags are BPA Free and are made of FDA approved materials and are phthalate free. They are safe for food.
How thick are FoodVacBags™ Rolls & Bags?Our bags our 3.5-4 mil thick. They have one side with a pattern, which facilitates the vacuum process. That will measure thicker, due to the pattern. The smooth side will measure at the above stated mil.
Can I use FoodVacBags™ Rolls & Bags in the freezer?
Yes! You can use all our FoodVacBags Rolls and Bags for freezing food. Vacuum sealing is ideal for freezing because it removes the oxygen that causes freezer burn. Food stays fresh and tasty much longer.
Is it safe to microwave or boil FoodVacBags™ Rolls & Bags for cooking?
Yes! A small puncture in the bag is needed to allow steam to escape when using in the microwave. For sous vide cooking or when simmering pre-packed food in water, closely monitor that the pot has plenty of water and the vacuum bag is not in direct contact with the bottom of the pot. We also suggest double sealing the bags when using them for sous vide cooking. Follow proper food safety practices.
Can I pour boiling water into FoodVacBags vacuum seal bags to reconstitute dried foods?
Yes! You can pour boiling water into FoodVacBags vacuum seal bags. CAUTION - BOILING WATER CAN CAUSE SEVERE BURNS. The bags cannot stand alone and become even more flexible when boiling water is added. We suggest putting the bag into a container and folding the opening of the bag over the lip of the container to give it some stability and give you something to hold onto while stirring or eating from the bag.
Where are FoodVacBags™ Rolls & Bags manufactured?
FoodVacBags Rolls and Bags are manufactured in China; just down the road from where FoodSaver™ bags are made.
Can I re-use FoodVacBags™ Rolls & Bags?
Yes! They can be cleaned and re-used at your discretion. Just cut off existing seal, then re-vacuum package. Be sure to wipe off any grease or food residue inside the bag that may affect the seal. They can also be resealed after washing and drying the bag thoroughly.
We do not recommend re-using FoodVacBags Rolls and Bags after storing raw meats, greasy foods or fish. Also, do not re-use vacuum sealed bags after microwaving or boiling.
How do I create and use a bag out of a roll?
- Cut the desired amount of roll material.
- Seal one side of the bag, using 'seal' button on most standard machines.
- Remove bag and insert product into open end of bag.
- Insert open end in machine and complete vacuum and seal process.
These 50’ rolls won’t fit in the storage area of my machine. What can I do?
Customers purchase the 50’ rolls because they are a great value per foot of material. You have two options:
- Cut and feed the material from the front of the machine only. Using bag making steps above.
- Cut off about 20’ of material from the roll and wrap it around an old roll core. Place that inside your machine. Save the remaining roll to refill when needed.
Air was removed from the bag, but now it seems to be filling up with air. Why?
It is possible that the seal was not secure on the bag. A wrinkle along the seal can cause leakage and allow air to enter. Sometimes moisture or food material (such as blood, grease, powders, crumbs, etc.) prevent the bag from sealing properly. In the above cases, cutting the seal, cleaning the area and resealing should fix the problem.
If you are vacuum packaging sharp food items, the bag may have been punctured. Always cover sharp food items with a soft cushioning material.
Finally, fermentation or the release of natural gases from inside the foods may have occurred. When this happens, food may have begun to spoil and should be discarded.
Why can't certain vegetables be vacuum packaged?
Vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage and Brussels sprouts give off gases when they are stored. This gas will cause the bag to expand, and the vegetables will go bad. The best way to store all vegetables is to blanch them first, then cool, dry, vacuum pack and freeze. Read here on other foods that should not be vacuum sealed.
What’s the best way to vacuum seal soft or delicate foods like berries or baked goods?
Place food on a cookie sheet and stick in the freezer for a while. When the food is solid, it will be ready to seal in your vacuum sealer bag.
What type of foods can be vacuum sealed, and for how long?
Can I put boiling water into Mylar bags?
No! Do NOT put boiling water into Mylar bags.
Our best selling awesome FoodVacBags 11" X 50' Vacuum Seal Roll - Your Secret to Perfect Food Preservation!
- Seal in Freshness, Seal in Flavor! Say goodbye to food spoilage and waste with our incredible vacuum seal roll. These thick and heavy-duty embossed rolls work like magic, locking in all the freshness and flavors of your favorite foods. You won't believe it - they keep your food fresh up to 2-3 times longer than regular storage methods! No more tossing away leftovers or wasting excess food - our vacuum seal bags have got your back!
- Super Tough and Reliable. Our rolls are built to last and can take on anything. They fit most clamp-style vacuum sealer machines, like Foodsaver, Nesco, and Weston. And guess what? You can use them for sealing non-food stuff too! So go ahead, store your precious heirlooms and essential supplies with ease using our FoodVacBags Roll.
- From Freezer to Sous Vide - It's a Breeze! Get ready for seamless transitions from freezer to sous vide water bath. These rolls are hardcore, handling extreme temperatures like a champ! So whether you're microwaving, boiling, or going all out with sous vide cooking, your food will come out succulent and bursting with flavor.
- BPA-Free and Phthalate-Free - All About Your Well-being! We take your health seriously. That's why our vacuum seal rolls are BPA-free and phthalate-free, keeping your meals pure and untainted by any weird substances.
- Buy Big, Save Big, and Bye-Bye Waste! Unlock the power of bulk buying with our fabulous cases of vacuum seal rolls! Now you can preserve all your faves and non-food items effortlessly. Stock up your pantry and save some serious moolah by buying in bulk and vacuum sealing with FoodVacBags.
- Perfect Portions, No Fuss! Say hello to perfectly portioned bags every time you seal your goods. Cut your bags to the perfect size you need from the bulk roll. No more tossing away excess material or struggling with too-small bags.
- Take Charge of Your Kitchen with FoodVacBags - Where Smart Shoppers Rule! Get the scoop on bulk buying and save big on grocery shopping by preserving your goodies with our fantastic vacuum seal rolls. Your fridge and freezer will be bursting with deliciousness, ready to go whenever you are. Don't miss out on the money-saving magic of FoodVacBags - it's time to grab the benefits and dive into bulk buying today!
- Don't Settle for Less - Choose FoodVacBags. Upgrade your food storage game with our top-notch textured vacuum seal rolls. Trust us; it's the ultimate solution for keeping your food fresh for the long haul!
Order Now and Embrace the FoodVacBags Difference! Shop now for the tastiest, freshest food with FoodVacBags 11" X 50' Vacuum Seal Roll. Hurry up and lock in that goodness!
Stock up and save with our cases of vacuum seal rolls.