Posted on May 07 2018
It's barbecue time! Get ready for Memorial Day cookouts with this sweet and savory homemade BBQ Rub Recipe. Easy to make and you probably have the ingredients already!
BBQ Rub Recipe
A simple sweet based rub
Servings: 2 cups
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (dark works nicely)
- 2 Tablespoon sea salt (substitute regular salt)
- 4 Teaspoons cracked black pepper
- 4 Teaspoons smoked paprika (hot or mild, whichever you prefer)
- 4 Teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 Teaspoons onion powder
- 2 Teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 Tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 Tablespoon cumin
1. Mix all ingredients together in bowl and use to rub onto meat, letting sit for an hour in the fridge.
If you like a spicier rub, add more cayenne pepper.
Other Recipes You May Like:
Corned Beef & Cabbage Using Instant Pot
Beef Tenderloin Sous Vide Style Cooking
Sous Vide Chicken Parmesan Meatballs
Vacuum Seal Articles
Why Should I Vacuum Seal? Uses, Tips and Benefits
Can You Boil The Food Saver Bags?
Can You Vacuum Seal Fresh Vegetables?
Can You Vacuum Seal Frozen Meat?
The Science of Vacuum Sealing: How to Keep Your Food Fresh Longer
Are you tired of throwing out spoiled food and wasting money? Vacuum sealing is a game-changing method for preserving yoRead More
5 Ways Vacuum Sealing Your Food Can Save You Money
Vacuum sealing your food is a game-changer when it comes to saving money and reducing food waste. By keeping your food fRead More
A Case for Increased Self-Sufficiency and Emergency Preparedness
It all began with the onset of the pandemic early in 2020. Many were either quarantined or were reluctant to leave theirRead More