Posted on May 07 2018
It's barbecue time! Get ready for Memorial Day cookouts with this sweet and savory homemade BBQ Rub Recipe. Easy to make and you probably have the ingredients already!
BBQ Rub Recipe
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (dark works nicely)
- 2 Tablespoon sea salt (substitute regular salt)
- 4 Teaspoons cracked black pepper
- 4 Teaspoons smoked paprika (hot or mild, whichever you prefer)
- 4 Teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 Teaspoons onion powder
- 2 Teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 Tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 Tablespoon cumin
1. Mix all ingredients together in bowl and use to rub onto meat, letting sit for an hour in the fridge.
If you like a spicier rub, add more cayenne pepper.
Other Recipes You May Like:
Vacuum Seal Articles