Posted on June 01 2018
This pasta crab salad is one of our all-time favorites to have as a side dish or bring to any party.
It's actually super easy to make and with our not-so-secret ingredient, it will sure be a hit!
2 LB Crab Meat (we used the FLAKED)
3 Cups (or 1 box) of Uncooked Pasta
1/2 C Mayo (any type, depending on taste preference)
1 5.3 oz Greek Yogurt (Oikos)
1 TB Dill Seasoning
2 TB Dried Ranch Dressing Seasoning
1/2 C Diced Celery
1/2 C Diced White or Red Onion
1. Cook pasta as indicated, just to al dente (slightly soft to bite).
2. While the pasta is cooking, dice and combine all other ingredients in a large bowl.
3. When pasta is done cooking, drain and run under cool water to stop the cooking process.
4. Pat pasta dry or let sit until dry.
2. Combine pasta and bowl of other ingredients. Chill for 1 hour before serving
Can it be any more simple? We love that!
Other Recipes You May Like:
Vacuum Seal Articles